I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your passive income needs. I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
MY MOST RECOMMENDED
Here are some of the products that we have used and found very easy and helpful for others who want a fresh start.
Bluehost: 100% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Why? Because it’s blazing fast and incredibly easy to use with 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service – via phone and via chat. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site or all of your sites. Also, you can use the same hosting account for multiple domains if you plan on creating more websites. Click this link to get a special discount off the regular price!
OptinSkin: My biggest blogging regret is still how long I waited before collecting email addresses. Glen Allsop from Viperchill.com created OptinSkin, a fantastic tool to help us more easily embed email opt-in forms into our websites. I use it specifically at the bottom of my posts and I love it. Click here to read my review post, which comes with an add-on bonus!
SKINS & Themes
- Thesis Skin [custom skin]: The skin has been designed and Optimised for SPEED loading & SEO. The best part is the skin loads within 1.7 sec on 1st load & loads within 0.74 secs on 2nd load. The skin was designed by ThesisFusion LLC.
- Thesis Framework: This is where the Tricks2Blogging WordPress Theme and Framework runs on. Thesis the best framework for WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 & SEO ready with responsive designs. To get your Thesis
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Thesis Framework: This is where the Tricks2Blogging WordPress Theme and Framework runs on. Thesis the best framework for WordPress, HTML5, CSS3 & SEO ready with responsive designs. To get your Thesis NOW.
IMAGES & PHOTOS
Selfie: Well my blog can’t take its own selfie, but i mean is I do it myself for the blog. Most of the images used in this blog are generated and designed by Niraj. Well now its been easier for users and bloggers to create new images for their blog within minutes by using the tools available on the internet.
Flickr Creative Commons: This is where you can get free images for your website, but there are some rules that go along with it. Read the post in the first image & photo resource above to make sure you know how it all works.
WEBSITE HOSTING AND BLOGGING TOOLS
Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation andexcellent customer service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Bluehost for your first site. Click this link to get a special discount off the regular price!
THESIS Theme: This is the WordPress theme and framework that the Smart Passive Income Blog runs on. Thesis promises out-of-box search engine optimization, faster page load times, maximum readability to engage and hold reader’s attention, and point-and-click design and font controls.
OptinMonster : Converts your Vistiors to Customer & grab holds your bouncing visitors to stay on the site
EMAIL SUBSCRIPTIONS & MARKETING
Mailchimp: One of the internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list and newsletter.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.